tirsdag 29. oktober 2013

Prima ballerina!

This fall my oldest daughter started taking ballet classes, and she loves it! She also loves scrapping and she especially loves the pages with lots of flowers and girly colors;-) So for this layout I went trough all my flowers and found lots of perfect Prima flowers to use. Prima October's BAP was also perfect for this page.

2013 October BAP KK

I was also inspired by the october challenge over at Scrap around the world. It's such a yummy and fresh mood board! I was inspired by the colors, different pattern and the doilies:-)




And here is my layout:













I started out layering lots of scraps and then I added some molding paste trough a Prima stencil on top.The doilies is inspired by the circles at both side of the sketch. I also see if you tilt the Scrap around the world sketch my layout fits that to!

I embellished my page with lots of different Prima flowers, the only one not Prima is the green one on the right (didn't have a green Prima..). I also added Prima brads from the Delight collection and a few epoxy stickers. The great thing about the ones from Prima is that the pack comes with many different sizes:-)


 I also managed to sneak in some Purple Pumpkin goodies:-) That ballerina button is just perfect, and I love the pink and white felt heart:-)


 Some close-ups of some Prima roses:-)



 And finally a close-up of my little proud ballerina:-)




Pin It

8 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is a total beauty Arnlaug! Thanks so much for joining us again. At SATW!!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I really love the colors & the pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along at SATW!

    SvarSlett
  3. Every little girl's dream to be a prima ballerina! What a cute photo of a proud princess :) Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempefin, og bakgrunnen ble så kult med farger og stensiler. Takk for at du er med på SATWs utfordring.

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a beautiful, girlie layout.....love the colours and touch of texture :)
    Thank you for joining us at SATW

    SvarSlett
  6. Such a delighful, fun page. Thanks for joining in at SATW. :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh I love this, your little embellishment clusters are so cute, and the colours just gorgeous. I have two dancing daughters (they have been dancing for 8 years), you'll get so much joy from watching your daughter dance (and lots of photos to scrap!)

    SvarSlett
  8. So sweet, the touches of vibrant colours make such an extraordinary effect. Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)