onsdag 16. oktober 2013

CSI case file # 93 - 4 år - Happiness!

Today I'm sharing another purple pumpkin layout with you:-) For this page I used the latest case file over at CSI for inspiration. This case file has a lot of bright colors which I find perfect for the Purple Pumpkin products.





On my layout I have used a crochet doilie, a felt heart, the cutest little birdie button and some washi tape. It seems like there is a perfect product for every layout to find in the store:-)




Evidence: airplane accent, numbers ,plaid, mixed media background, triangles, tags
Testimony: use tags to hold your journaling


















To make my layout I only used small bits of paper. First I put some molding paste through a stencil on top, then some mist and top top it of a bit of gesso to make the colors work better together.

Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)