torsdag 18. april 2013

She loves food!

A post for A sprinkle of imagination today:-)

My youngest girl really LOVES food! And spaghetti is especially fun to eat;-) 

On this layout I mainly used Glitz design papers from the Color me happy collection. I first cut up the paper; "Color me happy bits & pieces, and layered them on a "floor" paper I had saved for a while. The "hello" strip at the top is also from this sheet. I then used my Glitz roller doodle stamp and a few Studio Calico stamps for my background.

These papers are so colorful and fun that they don't need much embellishments. But I had some Jenni Bowlin vintage decks cards I thought would fit in and also some cabochons flowers.

Hope you like my page:-)

Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)