mandag 22. april 2013

Flying High!

A new project for A Sprinkle of Imagination today:-)

This time I've had fun messing around with paint, stencils and mist:-) I also made my page using a Prima Build-A-Page Sketch and a beautiful colorpalette from the Color Room:-) I love challenges and they often give me the kick in the back to get started:-)


To make this page I started out by almost covering my background paper with gesso and paint to match the colors in the palette. I used some masks and stencils aswell. Then I glued down some regular tissue paper and some strips of Bazzil Antique book paper (LOVE!), and layered a few different Ranger tags on top. I continued by painting over the paper here and there and then I used a lot of mist to make it all come together:-)

To embellish the page I based it on my Prima products, both old and new. The flowers and the butterfly is from my own stash but in the shop you can get the Lady Bird paper clip, the Finnabair Vintage Machanicals
and the zipper metal trinket that are all from Prima. I also used a Prima stamp on the side of the photos.

Some closeups:


The sketch:


April 2013 BAP Lene


The colorpalette:

Picture


Pin It

5 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning, grungey layout, love it!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my! What a beautiful layout! Love the splashes of color and all the beautiful blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow! Love this one too Arnlaug! So much to look at.

    SvarSlett
  4. Nyyydelig Arnlaug!!!! :D Herlig kul!! Digger all teksturen i bakgrunnen, og måten du har kombinert fargene på!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)