lørdag 24. mars 2012

KARNEVAL

This layout is my take on case 11 at csi.

The pictures are from this years carneval at the kindergarden. The girls loved their costymes:-)

This time I'm a bit inspired by Brit with the cut out photos. But also  by dad. He always did this whit he photos in his albums, and also used cutouts from newspapers and magazines:-) This was really fun and I think it suits the theme.

As evidence I've used; medium in the background, butterflies and I've sprinkled letters around.

As testemony; I've scattered my journaling across the page. The journaling describes the carneval with single words: fun, laughter, treats, dance, costymes etc.



And here is the case file:



Pin It

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sala so stilig. Minne litt om pappa sin album ja:-)

    Inge

    SvarSlett
  2. Så kul å digger fargene , tusen takk for besøk i bloggen min =)

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastisk kul. Digger måten du har brukt ostekluten på. Flotte farger og tøffe barn da!
    Ha en koslig kveld:)

    SvarSlett
  4. Å så må jeg bare si takk for at du la igjen kommentar hos meg. Såååå glad for at jeg kom over bloggen din!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)