onsdag 20. februar 2013

Tag time!

A post for A Sprinkle of Imagination today:-)

I just love playing with different techniques and colors on tags:-) This time I have a bright and yellow one wich is perfect now as I'm longing for spring:-)

First I've used a stencil from the Crafter's workshop and made stars using molding paste. Then I've sprayed with Dylusions, mainly yellow but also added a touch of blue. I also like spraing som water on top to blend the colors together.

Then I've embellished with a piece of Glitz Designs Yours truly ephemera patterened paper, a ticket, a journaling spot, washi tapes and some stamps. To give the tag a little special touch I added a Prima Art tile and some Prima crystals.

So here it is for you - hope it'll brighten up your day:-)



I also made a tag for "Papiralongen" at CASAkreativ. This time the challenge was MOM and using a feather. So this is a tag I've made for her to make good for not giving her anything on mothers day..





Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)