onsdag 27. februar 2013

Joy!

In english today sharing layout for A Sprinkle of Imagination. This is a really quick way to make a layout. I love messing around with mists and paints on my pages but sometimes the simple touch is the best;-)

I made this page in about 30 minutes watching tv:-)

First I picked out my papers. If you choose a b & w photo anything goes;-) I don't really mesure but just cut the papers up randomly. The first is the backside of  "Red Flower" from the Now & then papers from Teresa Collins. Then I curled up a piece of Glitz Designs Yours Truly Ephemera and a French Kiss paper Layer also from Glitz. When you curl them like this it gives the page some extra depht. I attached them all using staples to be even more quick:-)

In between the layers I put a few journaling cards. The tag in the back is from Jenni Bowlin and it is matching perfectly to the Alpha stickers also from Jenni Bowlin. I embellished the page with a Donna Downey Poppy flower from Prima and a Light bulb from Prima junkyard findings, some twine and some metal flowers.

To give the page the final touch I wrote some journaling along the edge.



Also remember this weeks sketch at Skissedilla!

 
Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)