onsdag 5. februar 2014

CASAkos

Å for ei herlig scrappehelg! Det er så godt og få scrappa masse på ein gong:-) Tusen takk CASA for alle supre oppgåver:-)

What a great craft weekend! So much fun scrapping so much in a short weekend. Thank you CASA:-)

The first task was a quick tag. It had to be monocromatic and with the mothersday in mind. 


 Then there was a sketch from Scrapfriends. 



My take on the sketch: 




The challenge I liked the most was a lift of one of my favorite norwegian scrappers, Elis@beth.

Lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies on this one:-)

A card made by a using the colors of a gorgeous ocean colors palette:-) On this card I used one of my gorgeous Art Anthology paint and sprays:-)

A clean and simple layout. Sometimes I just love this style:-)


And last but not least some smashing:-D






Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)