lørdag 31. januar 2015

Dance

Finally I found the chance to scrap theese photos of our sweet ballerina:-) This page is actually about her leaving the class, although she loves dancing this wasn't right for her, and she was so happy leaving.

I was inspired by the january challenge over at Scrap around the world and I used the quoute on the mood board: "Life is a balance of holding on and letting go". I was also inspired by The colors, the keys, the clock and the flowers.





I also used the Build a page- sketch over at Prima - I ADORE those sketches!

2015-January-BAP-Jennifer

And here is my page:






Pin It

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Wonderfu design and my favourite products - Prima <3 Yummi!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    SvarSlett
  2. Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    SvarSlett
  3. So pretty Arnlaug!! Thanks for playing again with us at SATW!!

    SvarSlett
  4. love it! thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world xoxo

    SvarSlett
  5. This page is beautiful and lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    SvarSlett
  6. Awe this is priceless! Love the colors! Great job masking! Love all the textures and different mediums! Beautifully done! All the best from SATW! :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh gosh this is lovely!! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)