lørdag 19. januar 2013

Play!

Yey! Finally ready to share my first project as DT member for A sprinkle of Imagination! I'm super excited and love the variety of the products:-)

I'll do my best writing in english this time since the store is english:-)

 It is also my first time making a layout with a step-by-step instruction:-) If you want to see it just go to my blog post over at A sprinkle of Imagination.

The photo is from my oldest daughter photoshoot when she was 2. She didn't like it much but the pictures doesn't reveal that;-)

Here is my final result. I love the playfull feel of the page and think the theme goes well with the photo. Hopefully you're all tempted to play with mist and paint on your projects:-) And don't you just adore that little elephant in the corner?


Supply list:
Glitz design: 
Yours Truly Chevron (front and back)
Yours Truly Polka

Tattered Angels glimmer mist:

Tim Holtz:

Jenni Bowlin:
Printed Flag Tags
Printed Tags

Prima:
Junk yard findings - light bulb

Cabochons flowers

Washi Tape

Gesso

Various stamps
Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)