onsdag 7. mars 2012

Du gror vinger

The challenges at CSI are really fun and inspiring so I'm scrapping the challenge this week too. This is my take on Case File No. 9;

My youngest daughter is getting so big already. She's now 15 months. Even tough she's not talking yet she understands so much and you can see a whole world in those big blue eyes! 



As evidence I have used:  hot-air balloon accent, dictionary page, text pattern (the pink one actually has text on it) 
As testimony: Inspiration Words: wing. "You're growing wings. But don't use them to soon little one.."

I think I've used the colours pretty well although It may be a few more shades of the different colours. To get the colour cloudy skies I had to mix my own. To do that I mixed some white acrylic paint, with some green distress ink (old paper) and a tiny bit of brown paint. Think I got it quite good. 
I also coloured the tag with mists and acrylic paint and used mists on the ribbons. 
The hot air ballon accent is cut out from my silhouette machine:-)




Here is the case file;





Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)